interRAI QOL-ChYMH Self-Reported Surveys and Scoring Templates, (Standard English Edition), 10.0.0
interRAI QOL-ChYMH Self-Reported Surveys:
- interRAI QOL-ChYMH In-patient and Outpatient — Pre-service
- interRAI QOL-ChYMH In-patient — Post-service
- interRAI QOL-ChYMH Outpatient — Post-service
interRAI QOL-ChYMH Scoring Templates:
- interRAI QOL-ChYMH In-patient — Pre- and Post-service Scoring Change
- interRAI QOL-ChYMH Outpatient — Pre- and Post-service Scoring Change
- interRAI QOL-ChYMH In-patient — Post-service Score Sheet
- interRAI QOL-ChYMH Outpatient — Post-service Score Sheet
- interRAI QOL-ChYMH In-patient and Outpatient — Pre-service Score Sheet
The interRAI Self-Reported Quality of Life – Child and Youth Mental Health (QOL-ChYMH) is a self-report survey that assesses the perception of life satisfaction and well-being of children and youth (ages 7 to 18 years) before and after receiving mental health services. The QOL-ChYMH helps to promote child and youth engagement as well as provide opportunities for children and youth to personally impact service delivery. Hearing directly from young clients can give service providers valuable information regarding areas that are specifically impacting client progress, thus allowing opportunities to respond to needs and ultimately help improve treatment outcomes.
Click here for free PDF downloads of Errata Addendum and Correction Notices.
All books and publications are printed on demand and sold on a nonreturnable basis.
Use of our instruments (forms) is permitted only by written license with interRAI; the purchase of a User’s manual does not provide a use license.
For the latest approved editorial updates, please see our Errata page.
For questions regarding your order, including special orders and bulk discounts, or discounts on materials to be used for training purposes, visit our discount page, email cservice@interRAI.org, or call 866-595-5055 (in the United States) or +1-978-546-8475 (outside the United States).