interRAI Self-Reported Quality of Life (QOL) Surveys and User’s Manual, (Standard English Edition), 9.3.0
The goal of the interRAI Self-Reported Quality of Life (QOL) Surveys is to determine how persons served in a variety of programs and settings experience day-to-day life and assess the services they receive. The surveys focus on issues that generally are not covered in depth in the interRAI integrated suite of clinical assessment instruments, including the person’s perspective on autonomy, privacy, comfort, relationships, and meaningful activities. The surveys include:
- interRAI QOL-IL for Independent Living — Self-Administered Version
- interRAI QOL-HC for Home Care — Self-Administered Version
- interRAI QOL-HC for Home Care — Interviewer Version
- interRAI QOL-AL for Assisted Living — Self-Administered Version
- interRAI QOL-AL for Assisted Living — Interviewer Version
- interRAI QOL-LTCF for Long-Term Care Facilities (Nursing Homes) — Interviewer Version
- interRAI QOL-MHA for Mental Health and Addictions — Self-Administered Version
- interRAI QOL-MHA for Mental Health and Addictions — Interviewer Version
Click here for free PDF downloads of Errata Addendum and Correction Notices.
All books and publications are printed on demand and sold on a nonreturnable basis.
Use of our instruments (forms) is permitted only by written license with interRAI; the purchase of a User’s manual does not provide a use license.
For the latest approved editorial updates, please see our Errata page.
For questions regarding your order, including special orders and bulk discounts, or discounts on materials to be used for training purposes, visit our discount page, email cservice@interRAI.org, or call 866-595-5055 (in the United States) or +1-978-546-8475 (outside the United States).